Ask Me 3TM
Aetna Better Health wants you to have a great health care experience. But, sometimes
you may not have the best possible visit with your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- You forgot to ask an important question.
- You didn’t know the answer to all the questions your PCP asked, such as the names
of the medicines you are taking.
- Maybe you found it hard to remember everything your PCP told you to do.
The Ask Me 3 program gives you three questions to ask your provider during a health care
visit. They are:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
These three questions help prepare you for the visit and help you understand what
your PCP tells you. As a result, you are able to take better care of yourself and
live a healthy lifestyle.
Want more health information?
Check out the following links
- BAM - Body and Mind
– interactive website with information of health, nutrition and safety for kids
of all ages.
– an up-to-date patient education resource with more than 4,000 topics relating
to health and medication.
– information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can
- Choose My Plate
– interactive eating plans and current dietary guidelines.
- Special Needs Fact Sheets
– fact sheets for special needs conditions developed for dental and medical professionals,
parents and caregivers.