Provider Web Portal
NOTICE FOR NON-PARTICIPATING (NON-CONTRACTED) PROVIDERS
Effective August 15, 2012, Aetna Better Health is requiring non-participating providers to submit claims 180 days from the date of service. This timely filing guideline applies to dates of service beginning August 15, 2012 and later. Timely filing guidelines for participating providers remain unchanged. The timely filing guideline for participating providers is 120 days from the date of service.
Aetna Better Health is dedicated to providing great service to our providers and our members. That's why our HIPAA-compliant web portal is available 24 hours a day. The portal supports the functions and access to information related to:
- > Prior authorization submission and status inquiry
- > Claim status inquiry
- > Eligibility status inquiry
- > Provider search
- > Member and provider education and outreach materials
For more information, contact your Provider Services Representative or call 1-866-212-2851.
Not registered for the secure web portal? Fill out the web portal registration form.
If you are already registered, log in here
NOTICE FOR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDERS
Member Care Information – helping you care for your patients
- Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- > A real-time listing of your patients
- > Patients’ clinical profiles
- > Gaps in care for patients
- > Information on your practice
Not registered? Complete this short registration form. Already registered? Log in.
Register your patients
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each needs to complete a member authorization form (
English I Spanish ). Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
For more information, contact your Provider Services at 1-866-212-2851.