No Cost Extra Benefits and Services
Extra benefits for our members
Aetna Better Way to Health Incentive Program
Members can earn gift cards for completing the following checkups:
- $10 gift card for completing a Lead Screening test for children prior to their 2nd birthday
- $10 gift card for completing a diabetic retinal eye exam for adults 18–75 years old
- $10 gift card for completing spirometry testing for members 42 years or older with COPD
- $20 gift card for completing a follow-up visit with a mental health practitioner within 7 days of discharge after a hospitalization for mental illness (6 years of age or older)
Promise Rewards Program
Members can earn a Promise Rewards special gift after your baby is born. You can earn a free diaper bag which includes common baby items and a $10 gift card if you complete the following:
- Complete the postpartum visit. This visit must be within 21–56 days after the baby is born.
- Ask the Obstetrical provider to complete the Promise Rewards form and return it to Aetna Better Health of Kentucky.
The provider performing the postpartum visit must complete the Promise Rewards form and return it to Aetna Better Health of Kentucky in order for the member to receive the incentive. After form is completed & signed by the physician, it is faxed to 1-855-415-1215 OR submitted to the following:Aetna Better HealthAttn: Promise Rewards Postpartum Program9900 Corporate Campus Drive Suite #1000Louisville, KY 40223
Cribs for Moms Program
You can earn a special gift for seeing your doctor regularly during your pregnancy. Aetna Better Health of Kentucky offers a portable crib incentive for pregnant members at 37 weeks of pregnancy if you meet the following:
- If you are a new member, you must visit your doctor within 42 days of enrolling with our plan
- Attend 7 or more Obstetrical provider visits during pregnancy
- Participate in a Maternity Case Management program
- Ask your Obstetrical provider to complete the Cribs form and return it to your case manager
Pregnant members can call 1-888-470-0550 to participate in the OB Case Management Program. In order to qualify, the OB provider must complete the CRIB Program Request Form which is signed by the OB provider (must be signed by the physician). After the form is completed & signed by the OB physician, it is faxed to 1-855-454-5583 OR submitted via mail to the following:Aetna Better HealthAttn: Cribs Program9900 Corporate Campus Drive Suite #1000Louisville, KY 40223
A free text messaging service for Moms and Moms2B with tips for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
The “App” - The free Text4baby app makes it even easier for you to get critical health and safety information!
Appointments - You have a lot going on-let Text4baby help you remember your upcoming appointments. Set up a text-based reminder for your doctor’s appointments for you or your baby. It’s easy- you can use the app or set up a reminder through your text messages.
Prevention and Wellness
The Prevention and Wellness team aims to foster meaningful experiences and health outcomes to our member and provider community through various events and outreach:
- Back to school health fairs
- Kentucky State fair
- Partnership with the American Heart Association
- Teaching Gardens
- CMS-KY Tobacco Cessation Affinity Group and the Kentucky Oral Health Coalition
- Vision and Dental mobile screening units
- Certified Presenters in Chronic Disease management and Nurturing Families training
- Present curriculum on a variety of subjects including personal hygiene, bullying prevention, oral health, nutrition, and smoking cessation
KidsHealth is an education partner providing a library of health information for families. It features thousands of medically reviewed articles, animations, features and age-appropriate news for parents, kids, and teens. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Positive parenting
- First Aid and Safety
- Growth and Development
- Pregnancy and Newborns
- Check ups and exams
- Nutrition and Fitness
24/7 Nurse Line
Ou Nurse Line gives you access to medical information and advice at no cost to you. And it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-855-620-3924 to speak to a nurse.
- Toll-free calls to a registered nurse at any time with translation services, if needed
- Ask questions online and receive a response within 24 hours
- Get help and advice for acute and chronic conditions so you can decide if you need to be seen right away
- Find out more about a medical test or procedure
- Get help preparing for a doctor’s visit