Thank you for choosing Aetna Better Health of Missouri for your health coverage
Our focus is on helping you be healthy. Anytime you have questions, just call our Member Services department. Just call 1-800-566-6444, TTY 711. We’re open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Time.
Member Services can help you:
- Choose or change a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Learn about all the covered benefits and services you have as a MO HealthNet Managed Care member
- Work together with your PCP to keep well
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a MO HealthNet Managed Care member and an Aetna Better Health of Missouri member
- Learn about services in your area, and get help when you need it
- Solve any questions or problems you may have with your care
- Find your PCP’s office locations and make appointments
- Know your PCP’s medical and educational background
- Understand our fraud and abuse policies and report any fraud and abuse you find
Join our Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC)
Did you know that you, as a member, can have an impact on how services are provided? The CAC is a consumer-driven group of concerned members that can and do make a difference in how and when decisions are made.
Consider becoming a member of the CAC. The CAC meets only two times a year and conducts other work between meetings.
As part of the CAC you can:
- Be part of the solution
- Have the opportunity to better understand why decisions are made
- Understand how those changes will directly affect your family and others just like you
- Share your experiences as a member of MO HealthNet Managed Care
- Be a part of an environment that requests and respects consumer input
If you’d like to join or would like more information, just call 1-800-392-2161 or 1-573-526-4274.