You may be eligible to join Aetna Better Health of New York if you:
- Are age 21 or older
- Live in our service area: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties
- Have active New York Medicaid or are Medicaid eligible
- Are able to live safely in your home
- Will need home care for at least 120 days upon enrollment
- Have a primary care provider who agrees to work with Aetna Better Health or you are willing to change to a physician who will work with us. Working with your primary care provider means he/she is willing to write orders for covered services that allow you to receive care from network providers upon enrollment and you agree to use our network for all covered services. You can continue to see any Medicare doctor, pharmacy or hospital for services not covered by Aetna Better Health.
Call now to set up an appointment. One of our assessment registered nurses (RN) will come visit you to see if you qualify and go over our services.