We know taking care of your overall health is important to you. That is why we offer our members additional benefits that are not covered by traditional Medicare.
SilversSneakers® is a fitness program that provides access to fitness centers and specialized fitness classes for members at no added cost. Find a location near you.
2020 Hearing Services
Your Hearing Benefits are administered through HearUSA
• 1 routine exam every year
• 1 fitting/evaluation for hearing aids every year
• Hearing aids $1,500 every year
Member services can help you find a provider if needed
2020 Non-emergent transportation
We will provide non-emergency rides that will include up to 60 one-way trips:
• Appointments for dental, vision, hearing, podiatry and behavioral health services
• Visits to pharmacies to pick up prescription drugs
• Trips to SilverSneakers and smoking cessation classes
• Plus trips to the grocery store, library, Department of Motor Vehicle or to a place of worship
Trips are limited to 50 miles each way
We can help you set up these rides. Call 1-855-463-0933 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
2020 Over-the-counter (OTC) medications
Get $60 each month of OTC medication and supplies mailed directly to where you live. OTC medication is limited to approved items.
There are 2 ways to place your order:
• Online at CVS.com/otchs/myorder
• Call: 1-833-331-15730; TTY: 711
• Take a look at what you can order and find out more information here.
Your Vision Benefits are administered through VSP
$250 allowance per year for contacts, frames and lenses.
Call member services for help finding a place to receive this benefit
Podiatry - Adult routine foot care
Get 3 visits per year of adult routine foot care.
To help you stop smoking you can get:
- Unlimited counseling sessions (can be accessed at here or through your approved Medicare provider)
- Nicotine patches through OTC benefit
- Some prescription medications without prior authorization.
Your Dental Benefits are administered through DentaQuest
Utilize $2,000 for dental services, including dentures
- Preventive: Exams and cleanings 2 times a year; 1 set of x-rays a year; fluoride one time a year
- Comprehensive: Fillings, extractions, root canal, crowns, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and adjunctive services
Call Member Services to help you find a DentaQuest dentist.