Another group or vendor provides the info on the next page. If you don’t want to leave our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward.
What is the OTC benefit?
What is the OTC benefit?
As a new mom, you’ll be able to choose certain items for you and your baby through CVS Pharmacy® (up to $25) each month. These products are delivered directly to your door at no extra cost. To receive coverage, you must choose products from the list of approved OTC items. So be sure to check the OTC item list before placing your order.
You may be eligible for this benefit if you connect regularly with your case manager. You must also:
- Be currently pregnant or
- Have given birth less than one year ago
How do I place an order?
You have a few options:
- Online: Visit the CVS Health® OTC Health Solutions® (OTCHS) website. When logging in, please add the letters “NM” to the end of your member ID # to access your account. Example: 123456789123NM. After placing your order, you should receive your items in the mail from CVS Pharmacy® (within 14 days).
- By phone: Call OTCHS at 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711). You can speak with a live agent Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM ET. You can also order at any time via our automated interactive voice response system. Just have your member ID ready when placing your order.
- In store: Choose your eligible items in your local CVS Pharmacy® store. Tell the cashier that you have the OTCHS benefit. Show your member ID card before the cashier begins to scan your items. After placing your order, you should receive your items in the mail from CVS Pharmacy® (within 14 days).
What is the New Moms Box and how do I get it?
Moms who recently had a baby can receive a box of items for themselves and their new baby. The New Moms Box is different from the OTC benefit. You’ll automatically get this box if you are actively connected with your case manager. You don't have to call or place an order to receive this box.
Inside the New Moms Box, you’ll find:
- A set of seven affirmation cards with positive, uplifting notes
- A digital thermometer
- Lanolin cream
- Hair and body baby wash
- Baby wipes for hands and face
- Baby lotion
- Diaper cream with aloe
- An ear syringe and nasal aspirator
- An oral syringe
- An immunization schedule magnet
Commonly asked questions
You can use your OTC benefit (up to $25) once a month.
No. Unused benefit amounts do not roll over to the next month.
Yes. You can order more than the $25 benefit amount, but you’ll need to pay using another form of payment for anything over the limit.
You should receive your order within 14 days after placing it.
Call Member Services at 1-800-279-1878 (TTY: 711) and ask to speak with care management. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.