Aetna Better Health of Kansas
Important COVID-19 Information
Get your COVID-19 vaccine and receive a $25 gift card
Aetna Better Health of Kansas members ages 12 and older who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 can receive a $25 gift card. Fully vaccinated means members who have received both shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Ready to Sign Up?
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine will help members return to the people and things they know and love.
We want them to schedule an appointment today by visiting the CVS Scheduler via the Aetna COVID-19 resource center.
This tool allows members to find an appointment close to them and schedule both doses. By using the scheduler tool, members will get scheduling reminders automatically. These reminders go out 3 days before the appointment and the day before the appointment.
Need some help?
You can call Member Service at 1-855-221-5656 (TTY: 711) to get help scheduling an appointment or finding a vaccine site. We can also help members get a ride to their COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
What members should know about getting the vaccine
- There may be side effects after vaccination. These are normal and should go away in a few days.
- It typically takes two weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. Those who received the vaccine are not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of a two-dose vaccine or 2 weeks after a one-dose vaccine.
- People who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.
For more information about the vaccine, visit:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Thank you for choosing Aetna Better Health of Kansas for your health coverage
Our focus is on helping you be healthy. Anytime you have questions, just call our Member Services department. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-221-5656, (TTY: 711).
Member Services can help you:
- Choose or change a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Learn about your covered services
- Work together with your PCP to keep you well
- Know your rights and responsibilities as an Aetna Better Health of Kansas member
- Learn about services in your area and get help when you need it
- Solve any questions or problems you may have with your care
- Find your PCP’s office locations and office hours and make appointments
- Understand our fraud and abuse policies and report any fraud and abuse you find
Join our Advisory Committee and be a voice in your community
We value your ideas and suggestions to change and improve our service to you. Do you have an idea you’d like to share with us? If so, we invite you to call Member Services anytime at 1-855-221-5656, (TTY: 711).
Your ideas could be helpful to all our members. We have a group made up of our members and their caregivers, who share the same goals as you. This group is our Member Advisory Committee (MAC). They meet quarterly to review member materials and member feedback, as well as look at changes and new programs. They let us know how we can improve our services.
We’re always looking for members to help us find better ways to do things. You’re welcome to join our Member Advisory Committee.
If you’re interested in joining, call our Member Services at 1-855-221-5656, (TTY: 711).
Multi-language interpreter services
English: To access language services at no cost to you, call 1-855-221-5656.
Spanish: Para acceder a los servicios lingüísticos sin costo alguno, llame al 1-855-221-5656.
Vietnamese: Để truy cập các dịch vụ ngôn ngữ miễn phí cho bạn, hãy gọi 1-855-221-5656.