Get the most out of your health plan. Sign up for our personalized, secure member web portal. You can use the site to manage your plan benefits and meet your health goals. The site lets you:
- Change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Update your contact information
- Find forms or view/get new member ID cards
- View your personal health history
- Track your health goals
- See the status of your claim
Member Portal Navigation Guide English | Spanish
An easy-to-use wellness tool for a healthier you
My ActiveHealth You deserve to lead a healthy life and we can help. MyActiveHealth is an easy way to take charge of your health. So you can feel better – for good. And as a member of your health plan, you’ll get MyActiveHealth at no cost to you. Getting started is easy. And it just takes a few simple steps. First, sign into the member portal. Once you’re signed in, go to “Tasks” and choose “Manage My Health.” From this page, you’ll be able to access the MyActiveHealth tools and sign up for a new account.
All the resources and support you need to meet your health goals Once you have an account, you’ll get secure access to all MyActiveHealth services. You’ll find:
- Health surveys and records – Keep track of your medical history. You’ll get healthy living suggestions based upon your answers. And this information can be used to improve your overall health.
- Videos and podcasts – Learn more about your health and other wellness topics. And get information about the resources offered by your health plan.
- Healthy lifestyle programs – Get the help you need to meet your goals. Programs include: Quitting smoking, healthy eating, managing stress and more.
You can also access MyActiveHealth with your smartphone. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can call MyActiveHealth at 1-855-231-3716 to request a printed copy of the health survey. They can also provide printed information on health conditions and wellness topics
Have a health question? Aetna Better Health of Kansas has a nurse line available to help answer your medical questions anytime – night or day. Call us at 1-855-221-5656, (TTY: 711) and listen for the option for the nurse line. Or do you have a health concern that needs special support? We can get you started on a disease management or wellness program. Just complete a health record or a screening to find out if you qualify.
MyCare – Service Coordination
If you receive Service Coordination you can view your plan of service/service plan (if you have one) and connect with your service coordinator and service coordination team through MyCare.
Sign up today. It’s easy.
If you're ready to start using this secure online tool, you can register online. Or you can sign up over the phone by calling Member Services at 1-855-221-5656, (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Keep in mind you'll need your member ID and a current e-mail address to create an account.