Secure web portal
Aetna Medicaid web portal
What does this mean for you? You should experience faster processing. Benefits of using the secure web portal include:
Convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the added convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you'll find a landing page just for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they're posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it's possible to get an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes.
- New! Providers can now enter a claim resubmission form within the secure web portal and attach required documentation to support the claim resubmission.
- Note: this new functionality is for claim resubmissions that include required documentation, not claim corrections or provider appeals.
- For provider appeals, (e.g. the resolution of a claim denial or services that were provided without the proper authorization) please follow the Provider Appeal process outlined in the Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania Provider Manual.
Register for the secure web portal
- If you’ve logged onto the secure web portal in past six months, all you have to do is change your password when logging into the new secure web portal.
- If you’re a provider that has never registered with us, fill out the registration form.
- Check out the secure web portal quick tips guide to easily navigate its many functions.
If you have questions, call Provider Relations at 1-866-638-1232.
Member Care Information portal
You can connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives you the ability to complete the ONAF online. You can also access:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Information on your practice
- Email capability with Care Managers
Already registered? Log in to Member Care Information Portal.
Need to register? Register today by completing this short registration form.
For more information, call your Provider Relations representative at 1-866-638-1232.