Log In (in English only)
Portal (in English only)
Manage all your health plan needs in one place for the secure web portals
Secure web portal (providers)
Aetna Better Health of New York and Aetna Better Health FIDA Plan are dedicated to providing great service to our providers and our members. That's why our HIPAA-compliant web portal is available 24 hours a day. The portal supports the functions and access to information related to:
- Prior authorization submission and status inquiry
- Claim status inquiry
- Eligibility status inquiry
- Provider search
- Member and provider education and outreach materials
Register for the secure web portal.
Log in for the secure web portal.
My Care/Member Care Information portal
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health of New York and Aetna Better Health FIDA Plan primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Patients’ clinical profiles
- Gaps in care for patients
- Information on your practice
My Care/Member Care (members/providers)
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each patient needs to complete a member authorization form (English/Spanish). Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
- Register for Member Care (providers)
- Log in for Member Care (providers)
For more information, contact Provider Services at 1-855-456-9126 (MLTC) or 1-855-494-9945 (FIDA).