Another group or vendor provides the info on the next page. If you don’t want to leave our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward.
Get the things you need. Every month. In store or delivered to your door.
As a CVS Health company, we’re offering you this $25 OTC benefit as part of your Aetna Better Health® benefits. You can use the money to spend on a variety of health products, like:
Ready to order? Just visit OTC Health Solutions and sign in with your member ID and password. Or create a new account if you’re a first-time visitor. You’ll need an email address to set up your account.
Once you sign in, your benefit amount and balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Browse through the list of products and add to your basket. Your order total will automatically deduct from your balance at the top of the page.
- Choose “Checkout” when you’re ready to place your order.
- Confirm your shipping address, review your order and place your order. Most orders will arrive in less than 7 business days, though it may take longer during peak busy times.
- Expect to receive an email with tracking info once your order has shipped and another email once your order has been delivered.
By phone: Call OTC Health Solutions at 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711). You can speak with someone live Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM. Or you can order at any time via our automated interactive voice response (IVR) machine. Just have your member ID ready when placing your order.
In store: See the OTC Item Catalog — English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF) for instructions on how to pick up your items in store. Or learn more by calling OTC Health Solutions at 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711). You can call Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM.
- You’ll need to order supplies for each benefit period by 11:59 PM of the last day of the month.
If you don’t use all the money in your benefit, it doesn’t roll over to the next month. So be sure to use up the full amount each month.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
You can use your OTC benefit as many times as you need, up to $25 per month. And the limit is $25 per household.
No, unused benefit amounts do not roll over to the next month.
No, $25 is the limit amount.
Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive a confirmation number. Always make sure to keep note of your confirmation number.