Join our network
Become a network provider
There are many great reasons for you to join the Aetna Better Health of Ohio network:
- Our provider relations staff works hard to understand your business issues and meet your needs, whether you are a primary care physician or a home- and community-based services provider
- You benefit from ongoing support and learning opportunities
- Your claims are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- You receive competitive compensation
- You have access to advanced technology that can help you enhance patient care
Fill out the provider application or the facility application if you would like to join our network. You may fax the application back to us at 1-855-826-3809 for more information.
To join the Aetna Better Health of Ohio network, please contact Provider Services for more information.
All providers are required to have an active Medicaid ID number. If you do not have a Medicaid ID number please visit the Ohio Department of Medicaid's application portal.
Unenrolled Providers with an Out of Network Contract
Please be advised that, except for waiver providers, Aetna may execute a temporary 120 calendar day network provider agreement pending the outcome of the ODM screening, enrollment, and revalidation process. If a provider is not enrolling with ODM because they are operating under an out-of-network contract, or when the provider applicant does not identify with a provider type that is available on the web application, Aetna must complete the form specified by ODM and submit the form to ODM for screening and enrollment. Click here to view the application.