Manage all your health plan needs in one place for the secure web portals
Secure web portal (providers)
Aetna Better Health of Ohio is dedicated to providing great service to our providers and our members. That's why our HIPAA-compliant web portal is available 24 hours a day. The portal supports the functions and access to information related to:
- Enrollee Eligibility Search – Verify current eligibility of one or more enrollee
- Panel Roster – View the list of enrollees currently assigned to the provider as the PCP
- Claims Status Search – Search for provider claims by enrollee, provider, claim number, or service dates. Only claims associated with the user’s account provider ID will be displayed.
- Remittance Advice Search – Search for provider claim payment information by check number, provider, claim number, or check issue/service dates. Only remits associated with the user’s account provider ID will be displayed.
- Provider Prior Authorization Look up Tool – Search for provider authorizations by enrollee, provider, authorization data, or submission/service dates. Only authorizations associated with the user’s account provider ID will be displayed. The tool will also allow providers to:
- Search Prior Authorization requirements by individual or multiple Current Procedural Terminology/ Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (CPT/HCPCS) codes simultaneously
- Review Prior Authorization requirement by specific procedures or service groups
- Receive immediate details as to whether the codes are valid, expired, a covered benefit, have prior authorization requirements, and any noted prior authorization exception information
- Export CPT/HCPS code results and information to Excel
- Make certain staff works from the most up-to-date information on current prior authorization requirements
- Submit Authorizations – Submit an authorization request on-line. Three types of authorization types are available:
- Medical Inpatient
- Durable Medical Equipment – Rental
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) – Check the status of the enrollee’s compliance with any of the HEDIS measures. A “Yes” means the enrollee has measures that they are not compliant with; a “No” means that the enrollee has met the requirements.
Member Care Information portal
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Patients’ clinical profiles
- Recognition of possible gaps in care for patients
- Information on your practice
Member Care (members/providers)
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each patient needs to complete a member authorization form ( English / Spanish ). Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
Paper Registration Form - Please complete and return this form in full to complete registration. This form is for both the Secure Provider Web Portal and the Member Care Portal.
Secure Provider Web Portal Navigation Guide
Please contact Provider Services at 1-855-364-0974 or email OH_ProviderServices@aetna.com with any questions.