Our enhanced, secure and user-friendly web portal is now available. This HIPAA-compliant portal is available 24 hours a day. And it supports the functions and access to information that you need to take care of your patients. Popular features include:
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and medical PA request.
- eReferrals – Go paperless. Refer patients to registered specialists electronically and communicate securely with the provider.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information – Analyze, track and improve services and processes.
Sign up today. It’s easy.
Provider groups must first register a principal user known as the "Provider Representative." Once registered, the “Provider Representative” can add authorized users within each entity or practice.
To get started, you can register online. Or you can contact our Provider Services department to sign up over the phone. You can also submit your registration via fax. Just download the form Paper Registration Form or request a copy from Provider Services. Remember, internet access with a valid e-mail is required for registration.
Secure Provider Web Portal - Log in