Skip to main content

Pharmacy resources and updates 

You’ll need to get prior authorization (PA) for controlled substances. You can also review pharmacy PA guidelines to ensure you have submitted all the requirements.


Opioids web page 


Provider Update (includes morphine equivalent dose information): April 2017 (PDF)

Caplyta is a trademark of Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.

Epclusa is a trademark of Gilead Sciences, Inc.

Also of interest: