Another group or vendor provides the info on the next page. If you don’t want to leave our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward.
As a member of this plan, you are responsible for:
- Bringing your member ID card to appointments.
- Knowing the name of your PCP.
- Knowing about your plan and the rules for getting care.
- Telling the plan when you make changes to your address, phone number or other personal info.
- Understanding your health problems. And actively taking part in your treatment.
- Being respectful to the health care providers giving you care.
- Scheduling your appointments and being on time. And calling your provider if you can’t make your appointment.
- Giving your health care providers all the info that they need.
- Telling the plan about your questions, concerns and issues.
- Asking for more info if you don’t understand your condition.
- Asking your health care providers for more info on other treatment options. This includes details on the benefits, potential risks and costs.
- Following your health care providers’ advice.
- Telling us about any other insurance that you have.
- Telling us if you’re applying for other health insurance.
- Bringing shot records to appointments for children under 18.
- Giving your providers a copy of your living will and/or health care proxy.
- Keeping track of the copays that you pay.
- Following the steps to file a grievance about your plan, provider or the way you got care.