My Care portal and member secure web portal
My Care Portal
You can set up your own personal health care website called My Care Information. First, you need to register with your Medicaid ID number. If you are already registered, just log in.
My Care Information can help you manage your health care. It allows you to:
- See your health record
- View your conditions and medications
- Track your health care visits
- See information on your health care providers
- Update your profile
- View your care plan
- Connect with your case manager and care team
Your information is safe. You create your own protected account and choose your own password. Only Aetna Better Health Plan providers and people you choose can see your information.
Talk to your case manager if you have questions.
An easy-to-use wellness tool for a healthier you
You deserve to lead a healthy life. And we can help. MyActiveHealth is an easy way to take charge of your health. So you can feel better – for good. And as a member of your health plan, you’ll get MyActiveHealth at no cost to you. Getting started is easy. And it just takes a few simple steps. First, sign into the “Member Portal” section of your health plan’s website. Once you’re signed in, go to “Tasks” and choose “Manage My Health.” From this page, you’ll be able to access the MyActiveHealth tools and sign up for a new account.
All the resources and support you need to meet your health goals
Once you have an account, you’ll get secure access to all MyActiveHealth services. You’ll find:
- Health surveys and records – Keep track of your medical history. You’ll get healthy living suggestions based upon your answers. And this information can be used to improve your overall health.
- Videos and podcasts – Learn more about your health and other wellness topics. And get information about the resources offered by your health plan.
- Healthy lifestyle programs – Get the help you need to meet your goals. Programs include: Quitting smoking, healthy eating, managing stress and more.
You can also access MyActiveHealth with your smartphone. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can call MyActiveHealth at 1-855-231-3716 to request a printed copy of the health survey. They can also provide printed information on health conditions and wellness topics.
Questions? We’re here to help.
MyActiveHealth is a simple way to lead a healthy life. To learn more, just call us at 1-855-676-5772 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The call is free.