Your health is important
We believe in total health. Overuse of alcohol or other drugs can affect your health. Even some prescription medicine can hurt you if not used in the right way. If alcohol, drugs or other substances have become a problem for you, therapy services or medicine can help. Behavioral health benefits cover these services.
Your plan covers many kinds of services for substance abuse. The list below tells you some of what is covered. For a complete list, view your Summary of Benefits.
- 24-hour access to help in a crisis
- An assessment
- Medicine to help you quit taking drugs
- Medicine and help to get the drugs out of your body
- A one-on-one outpatient program to help you get better
- A short hospital stay if necessary
If you are in crisis, we can help. Call your care manager. Your behavioral health crisis line is available at 1-855-364-0974 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,. The call is free.
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.