Health Rewards Program
Earn rewards for better health
Our incentive program rewards members for completing certain health screenings with a $15 gift card.
Preventive care is one of the most important ways you can keep you and your family healthy. Regular check-ups and health screenings are important for everyone. These screenings can provide reassurance that you are as healthy as you feel and can help your doctor determine any potential health risks and symptoms for health conditions.
We offer preventive care at no cost to you. Better yet, we reward our members for taking steps to be healthier. Our goal is to help you achieve your health goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Do I need to sign up for the program?
No, however you must be an Aetna Better Health of New Jersey member for one year before you are eligible for the program.
How do I earn a gift card? It’s as easy:
- Complete one of the following eligible health screenings:
- Adolescent Well-Care (ages 12-21)
- Mammogram - Breast Cancer Screening (every year from age 40-74)
- Cervical Cancer Screening (pap test) (starting at age 20)
- Lead Screening (ages 0-6)
- Postpartum Care (21-56 days after having your baby. C-section may require two visits)
Gift cards will arrive 8 to 10 weeks after we receive the completed form.
Please note: Gift cards cannot be used to purchase products that would pose health risks such as alcohol, tobacco and firearms.
Call Member Services at 1‑855‑232‑3596 (TTY: 711) for more information about the program.