Enrollee electronic notification
This is an option for you to receive your benefit and medical determination notices electronically. You or a designee have the option to receive your notices by email. The notices you receive may be about the services you asked for, complaints or appeals.
Your rights and preferences
You have the right to choose a designee. This is someone you choose to get your determination notices. If you choose a designee, we’ll provide all your notices to that person. And we’ll follow all federal and state laws, rules and info on this page. Then, all requirements for electronic notices will apply to them, the same way they apply to you.
Some laws and rules say we must provide determination notices in writing. You can choose the way you want to get these notices.
Some laws and rules say we must provide determination notices by phone. You can choose the way you want to get these notices
Facts to know about determination notices
- You can change your preferred way to get notices anytime.
- If you don’t choose a preferred way, we’ll use the regular nonelectronic way that laws and rules require:
- A phone call
- Written notice by mail
- You can ask us to provide another way to get notices if you have a disability or language need.
- We may not require you to choose an electronic way to get notices.
- We may not retaliate, discriminate or treat you differently based on your preferred way to get notices.
- In a readily accessible way
- In a format that you can save and store electronically, as well as print
You can ask us at any time to send any electronic notice in paper form through regular mail. Or get another format if you have a disability or language need.
Here are two versions of the letter and electronic notice request form. You can refer to these items for more info. Don’t have a designee? Use the member version of the letter and form:
Then, follow the directions on the form to send it to us.
Questions about enrollee electronic notification?