Aetna Medicaid mobile application
With the Aetna Better Health mobile app, our members get easy access to information about their health. Current members can now download and use the app.
Other Aetna Medicaid health plans that are not Aetna Better Health also have their own mobile app version.
- Mercy Care Plan/Mercy Care Advantage now has their own mobile app available for free download at Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Maryland Physicians Care now has their own mobile app available for free download at Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care now has their own mobile app available for free download at Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
You can use the app to connect with the health plan through your secure inbox to request an ID card or change your PCP plus:
- Find a provider
- View your ID card
- Contact Member Services
- View your current medications
- View your medical and prescription claims
- View your benefits
One more of your Aetna Medicaid benefits - now available as a mobile app!
What can I do with the mobile app?
Popular features include:
- Find a provider
- Request your Member ID card
- Change your PCP
- View your claims and prescriptions
- Message Member Services for questions or support
- Update your phone number, address and other important member details
Do I have to be an Aetna Medicaid member to use the mobile app?
Yes, only members of one of the Aetna Medicaid health plans can use the app.
How do I get started?
To access any of the menu items, you will need to register.
- If you have already registered to use the Member Portal on your current health plan’s website, you are already registered.
- If you have not, you can register through this app.
- You will need your health plan your member ID card.
NOTE: Aetna commercial members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Aetna Mobile App.