Thank you for choosing Aetna Better Health® for your health coverage.
Your Aetna Better Health Medicaid plan is designed to help you Live Healthy.
Learn more about the benefits of Aetna Better Health in our Welcome brochure.
Explore this section to learn about being a member of Aetna Better Health.
- Check out your member handbook to learn about your benefits, copays, and service limitations.
- Learn how to access Behavioral health-related care.
- Know your rights and responsibilities when it comes to receiving health care.
- Get a basic cell phone and healthy text at no-cost to you.
Aetna Better Health Medicaid members can enjoy other benefits, including:
- Member Rewards: Get rewarded for attending certain preventive care appointments.
- Bright Expectations℠ Maternity Care Program: Pregnant members can receive rewards based on how often you see your doctor. You may be eligible to receive a gift card, Pack n’ Play® or a diaper bag.
Have a question not answered here? You can call Member Services any time of the day or night for questions about your health care benefits. Call us at 1-866-638-1232, TTY PA Relay 7-1-1
As a member of Aetna Better Health, you can also access our 24-hour Nurse Help Line! Just call Member Services and follow the prompts for the Nurse Helpline. Call any time you or a member of your family is sick, hurt or needs medical advice. You can also ask questions about your health or medicine.