Behavioral health

Behavioral health agencies offer behavioral health and drug and alcohol services. Find the behavioral health agency in your county in the table below. Call the toll-free number to make an appointment. 

The behavioral health agency can also help you with transportation to your behavioral health services. Remember to tell your PCP if you or someone in your family has behavioral health problems. He or she can help you get the behavioral health services your need.

We'll work with your PCP and behavioral health provider to coordinate your care and help you get the benefits you need. Call Member Services with questions at 1-866-638-1232 or PA Relay 7-1-1.

Behavioral Health agencies by county