Aetna Better Health of Kentucky has special programs for our members with:
- congestive heart failure (CHF)
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- chronic renal failure (CRF)
These programs help you care for yourself through education, health coaching and special care. Care and Disease Management help you get the care you need.
The Disease and Care Management programs provide the following services:
- Aetna Better Health nurses and other health care staff will work with you to understand how you can best manage your condition. We will help you regularly assess your health care status.
- You will receive informational newsletters which provide updates on your condition.
- Educational materials will be provided to you to help you understand and manage the medications your provider has ordered.
- Information about events such as health fairs.
If you think you need Care Management or Disease Management services, or have any questions about these services, just call Member Services at 1‑855‑300‑5528 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. Ask to speak to a care manager.
If you don’t want these services, you can tell us by calling Member Services at 1‑855‑300‑5528 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.